- 2 hrs bike trainer
- 1 hr easy swim. The shoulder did not bruise this time because we did the swim slowly.
- 15 km run then in the taxi. First run since Desaru. As usual a wonderful reunion on the run and at the car park.
- 104 km. From Sg Long (Chow Teck Beng's house) along SILK Highway to Seremban (food stop) and back. SILK Highway is the best bit of road I have ever cycled on. Its a three lane highway plus an emergency lane. There was hardly any traffic (the toll Operators went bust I think). Its the best road to practice going aero. Three IMWA bound buddies were there (so I gave Fraser a miss): Gane, KK Lee & Li Sar Onn. There was also Jason Thiang, Sexy Chris (she is not well), Lok Chan Chuen (super fit person) & Chow. I enjoyed it immensely as it was safe to go aero for very long periods.
- As advised by TTH, I immediately did a 20 min run. Chow Teck Beng very kindly provided a motor bike escort due to the ferocious dogs around. As soon as Chow left, I slowed down.
- 100km. Orang Asli to Bentong and back. 4hrs 59 min. Slowish as the idea was to finish it. Traffic still sparse. Saw more cylists than cars.
- 56 min run. The running seems to get easier as you do it more often. I'm still slow though (drat, I have to work tmw).
- 25 mins trainer before work
- 3km swim at Bukit Jalil with paddles. 59m 47 sec
- Rest for the weekend.