- Its actually a poorly done race. HCC and OBH were literally in tears at the end due to the very poor aid stations. Langkawi they said was much better. You should bring your own race nutrition.
- If you don't actually go, you will probably loose the entry fee (see above) and the Air Asia fare paid. The hotel refund also has conditions.
- Two weeks after Langkawi. Who cares.
- Due to the unpredictable weather, poor race organisation, the regulars expects there to be a poor turnout. Thus a very real possibility of qualifying for Hawaii for the Emmas, Simons and Sams.
- Easily the cheapest overseas IM race for us.
Come on, lets all go !!