Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Sunday

Party time.

Went to Titi. There was only Chew, Japanese Sam, Leo and me. Enough.

144km , 6 hours 36 mins cycling time.

Our group is really small. Hope Chew doesn't join the PJ Group.
I wasn't sure how I would do as I did not practise on the trainer on saturday and did not ride on the road last weekend.

I was in front up to the T junction. Only going at 27km/hr.
For the climb, I decided to use light gear. So spinning furiously. Did the climb in 32 mins 1 sec. Slightly slower than the usual 31 mins. Chew did it in 27 mins. He did the fraser climb in 1 hr 8 mins last week, golly.

We all reached Titi comfortably, hot as hell.
Coming back i initially suffered after the stop. Too much food and not enough water. Next time I will drink first before eating.
Did the climb in 53 mins 58 secs. I was last. I drank a lot of water all the time and was actually fine all the way back.

Cycling to Titi is very good training.

No comments: