Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Wednesday morning

Gym
1 hour on x-trainer. Then quickly did some leg raise, tricep curls, dumbell bicep curls, leg extensions.
I only spend around 10 mins on weights because of the time constraint. Its important for old folks like me to do the full spectrum of weights. Because we are physically deteriorating.

TUESDAY WENT TO PHYSIO
Decided to go to the physio, even though Mr Praba could not be there, its ok. His assistant did the ultrasound and "electrotheraphy".
It works, the normal lump almost dissapeared but I know it will come back with cycling/other activity.
It cost RM25. So far I have spent 25 +25 + 65. Not sure how much more I will be willing to spend.

LAST NIGHT'S DINNER
My lovely wife made "western" food. I think its a good change from rice which makes my tummy bloat.

No comments: