Monday, April 18, 2005

Sunday

Well Sunday is the athlete's biggest day.
There's a Triathlon at A Farmosa, a run in town, PJ cyclists going to Titi, Jerry and PPC group going Batang Berjuntai, TBF going Batu Arang way etc.
Me I did the usual and met at Ng Joo Ngan's shop SHARP at 7 a.m. There was Chiew (our strongest cyclist), Andy (all the way from Subang), Ah Tuck (lives near me), Leo (a new Malay cyclist)and me. Thats all, our group is small.
We decided to go to Ulu Langat. Saw a large group of mountain bikers at the Cheras Toll, we turned left to Ulu Langat. The pace for me was hard. I am out of cycling shape, just hanging in. What a pain. I made it to the T junction at the base of K.K. hill last.

We decided to go up. Leo turned back. I cycled together with Andy. Chew and Ah Tuck were way in front. Andy beat me to the top. 31 mins 26 secs for the climb. Its a fair time.

We headed for the Dam. Ah Tuck went back. Fast as usual to the dam. We had our break.

We decided to return up Tekali hill rather than the flat long route. I was just in front of Andy now. Chew double back for us. Downhil I am last but caught all except Chew at the Tebu stall.

Back up Ampang hill, past Joo Ngan's shop and home.
4 hours 45 mins , 112 km. I am actually happy with that, since last week i was useless.

No comments: