Monday, May 26, 2008

Seven hills ride

For the first time in my life, I did a ride which my friend (CHEW) calls a seven heavens ride.

Left the house (Pandan area) around 7 am. The seven hills are:

1. Ampang hill to pekan batu 14

2. Tekali hill

3. Lenggeng

4. Bukit Tangga

5. Perez reverse

6. Tekali hill

7. Ampang hill

NO SUN AT ALL

Reached home at 4 pm.

Total ride time was 8 hrs 20 min.
163 km
Average speed 19.5 km/h.

Chew told me he did the same ride in 2003, ride time 6 hrs 48 min. Well he's the man.

4 comments:

John said...

You're the man too! I did Perez reverse n m already half dead...

sofiantriathlete said...

I so slow mah.

You so fast

Anonymous said...

Hey! Average speed at yesterday's Giro stage was around 19kph+. And they only rode ONE hill and a total distance of 14k. Who's the man?!!

sofiantriathlete said...

Yes I saw that stage nicklas.
Some of the crowd very close to the riders