Monday, March 12, 2007

2 Weeks after

I suppose by now everyone has started their routine again.

SUNDAY - JANDA BAIK AND BUKIT TINGGI

Started from the house and met Chew and Ah Tuck at the shop. Met Andrew and Nicklas at Orang Asli. Zamani was around.

I was last to GS (52 min 11 sec from the bridge). Met a Canadian (Alan) who joined us to Janda Baik. The coffee shop was full so we went to Bukit Tinggi. The ride back was just Chew and me. I was trying to show off to Chew and used big gears home. So aggravated my feet injury.
A good day's cycling.

SHOCK WAVE TREATMENT

I have the slowest Marathon times at Langkawi the past two years. I think I will see that expensive Doc at Pantai for shockwave treatment. Other things (ultar sound, electrotheraphy, massage, steroid injections etc) have not worked.

Take care

No comments: