Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Last post before the race

Its Wednesday and I am still in KL. Will leave Thursday the 4 pm flight. The bicycle was packed by Edwin.

Training during the long CNY weekend was just short rides, swim.

Saturday was two hours on the trainer.
Sunday was a 98 km ride to Ulu Langat Dam. It finished so hot, knocked me out for the day.
Monday one hour swim.
Tuseday 60 km ride at Ulu Langat. Don was there, looking fit.

Joo Ngan has been training a lot since his Tour De Langkawi, incredible athelete.

The problem now is the pimple on my butt (forever).
I think I will go against normal advice and try something new for the race. Which is to cycle without socks. Because with socks, my feet always hurt. I will also try the "Ironman" shorts for the whole race.
Be a devil.

1 comment:

PURPLE.EYEZ said...

GOOD LUCK MSI!! I KNOW YOU'RE AT YOUR BEST WHEN YOU'RE ON YOUR WHEELS!! HAPPY IRONMANING!! :)