Monday, November 06, 2006

Training update

Well the recent weekend was a long weekend but I sort of wasted it.

Saturday morning drove to Orang Asli Hospital. Dr K, Nizar were there. Nice chat. Went on my own to Bentong. Good ride, only stopped for water at the Shell turnaround. The climb back took 1 hr 32 min 5 sec. A good time for me (but no improvement for the last five rides). Cruise down to Orang Asli. Total about 96 km, 4 hrs 20 min.
Was fine up to then. Did a run to the quarry and back . I have long term feet problems, so the run had no spring etc/slow but it was an effort for me. 35 mins. It knocked me out. The rest of the day and the following Sunday felt weak, so no Sunday ride.
Sunday saw Praba, ask him to electrotheraphy my heel. Felt better.

Kudos to Wong Ah Thaim on his sub 10 hours at Hawaii.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi MSI!!
Just wanna wish you, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri. Maaf Zahir Batin
Wow, your Bali pics looked great!!

~aniz~