Monday, August 21, 2006

20 Aug , a shorter ride

It had to be a shorter ride as at 3 pm we were going to Actors Studio.

The sunday group comprised Andrew, May, Colin and myself. The meeting point was the civic hall at Pekan Batu 14. I cycled from home.
Headed to the T junction. Passed by Edwin and group who parked inside the Police station at Pekan Batu 18. Passed by my old friend Dr K.
I was sort of out of breath at the T junction. The others headed for the Dam , whilst I went up Genting Perez. Couldn't catch the guy in front, in fact the people I passed on the flat, overtook me going up. The climb took me 32 mins 23 secs. Only 20 secs faster than my first ride after Saudi. A dissapointing time. Got to do soul searching.

Talked to Dr K whilst going down. Headed to the Dam alone. Cyclists here and there. Relaxing stop at the Dam with the group, nice talk about Bali.
Headed back to Pekan Batu 14. Went fast for a short while, but the group broke up. So easy ride straight home.
Total 4 hrs 30 mins, 105 km.

Two of Us at Actors Studio

Two shows. Th first one, not good lah.
The second with Rashid Salleh and Joanna Bassey was brilliant. I really admire their acting skills. The show was short.

No comments: