Monday, February 06, 2006

HIGHEST WEEKLY TRAINING EVER

Well, we are very fortunate to have so many public holidays. It meant my office was closed from Sunday , 29 Jan and only opened on Monday, 6 Feb 2006. 8 days of training was available.

SUMMARY

Lots of training. But I couldn't do long rides on consecutive days. Dr Tan could, wow he is amazing.
I estimate from Sunday 29 Jan to Saturday 4 Feb, I did 28 hours of training (in one week). Never have I done that before. Most of my rides were with Dr Tan. Thank you Sir.

DETAILS

SUNDAY 29 JAN 06

This was CNY day. So had to train alone. I did six hills. Started from home (Pandan Perdana),
Hill No 1 was Tekali Hill from Pekan Batu 14,
Hill No 2 was the hill at Lenggeng,
Hill No 3 was the hill before Kuala Kelawang. The road was bad, but made it. Many motor bikes cheered me. Thank you.
Hill No 4 was Genting Peres
Hill No 5 was Tekali Hill (from the Dam side)
Hill No 6 was Ampang Hill (Pekan Batu 14).

I didn't do the Ampang Hill reverse side. So it was about 170km?? average 19.8 km/hr. 8hrs 22 mins on the meter. I didn't stop at coffee shops (normal practise). It was energy food bars and water from Petronas.
No POWER BAR for me, it has milk and gives me stomach ache.

MONDAY 30 JAN 06
I am not the type that can do long rides on consecutive days. Bukit Jalil was closed, so it was swimming at Shah Alam. at 3 pm. Good decision because I made a new friend. ADIP an Army Cadet, he was also training for the Ironman.
I think in total I did 4.5 km swimming.

No comments: